Faisal Qureshi (actor)


Faisal Qureshi
 faisal Qureshi is known as one of the most versatile actors in Pakistan.Playing characters old and young, delinquent and religious, blind and deaf. He has stated that "I just want to make my country proud. I want to show my sheer commitment by changing my look and style in every drama." He was voted the most popular TV actor of 2010.
Qureshi has appeared as a judge on ARY Digital's competition show Dum Hai To Entertain Kar and is a full-time judge on Nachle. He is the host of reality show Hero Banney ki Tarang, also on ARY. He started hosting the morning show Muskurati Morning on TVOne Global along with Ayesha Khalid in October 2010, and it has been voted the most popular morning show currently on air and won the award for the best morning show in 2011.
Add caption

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2014 Wallpapers.